Welcome to ZillowPress Sites. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging!Read More...
- Over 25 years experience in the Customer Service Industry
- 10 years Marketing experience in the Lehigh Valley
- Full Time Realtor
- Top 1% of all Lehigh Valley agents
- Weichert Mentor of the Year
- Weichert Rookie of the year, 2004
- Weichert Regional Mentor of the year, 2005
- Weichert Regional Pride Award, 2006
- Par Excellence Award, 2006
- Top Producer, Allentown office, 2006,2012-2017
- Multi-Million Dollar Marketed Club, 2005-2017
- Multi-Million Dollar Sales Club, 2005-2017
- Member of Weichert Executives Club, 2005-2007, 2010-2012
-Member of Weichert Ambassadors Club, 2013-2017
-Top Weichert Agent in the Lehigh Valley, 2012,2014,215,2016,2017
- Lead Specialist-Weichert Lead Network
- Member of NAR, PAR, LVAR
- Weichert Certified Relocation Specialist
- Weichert Certified Mentor
- March of Dimes Walk-a-thon
- Member, Lehigh Valley Chamber of Commerce
- Office Coordinator for annual Blood Drive
- Married with 2 grown daughters; Jamie, an East Penn SD Math Teacher and Randi, a Physician Assistant. We are the proud Grandparents to five beautiful children- 11 year old Zachary, 5 year old Shane, 4 year old Blaze, and 3 year old, Colton and Arrow. My husband Stephen is also a Weichert agent
- Lehigh Valley resident for over 40 years
Lehigh Valley Audubon Society
These water bodies in western New Jersey can hold all kinds of good gulls, ducks, and raptors during the winter. Fields nearby can also have winter birds like longspurs, buntings, and larks if luck is on our side. Difficulty: Easy-Medium. Short...
Queen of Thyself
Ongoing open support group for women dealing with marital issues, separation, divorce, or other life difficulty who want to connect with other women and learn to own their own Royalty. The cost is $15 per participant.Continental breakfast served.
Trek Bicycle Store Allentown
Come join us Saturday morning for the group ride. This weekend the route will not be posted, ride will be shorter due to potential snow. Ride starts at Trek Allentown 9:00am wheels down. 15MPH pace. Helmets are required. Please bring your own...